Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost dog.

Options
  • 22-04-2007 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

I was walking my dobermans on Banna beach today (just outside Tralee) and this distraught man approached me having lost his white labrador. He left him off the lead for a run around and it was roaming the sand dunnes when it dissapeared.

I really felt sorry for him and helped looked for it but without success.:(

If anyone sees it let me know - he may have found it since though so perhaps there is no need to panic.

The real point of this post is to stress having a tag on your dog with an address and contact number and also having it chipped. He didn't so even though someone may have found the dog they will not know who owns it. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Oh god that's awful :( I know Banna beach and there's so many sand dunes there, I hope someone who finds the doggy contacts the guards or something.

Advertisement