Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not being able to wake yourself up

Options
  • 22-04-2007 4:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

I got laser eye surgery on friday, so they gave me some sleeping tablets for the weekend until I head back in monday to get a protective lense removed. Last night I smoked a joint, and then took the two sleeping tablets.. and the dreams I had last night were completely, out the door.. ****ed up.

All the memories of what happened are fading, faded fast.. I juist remember being aware that I was dreaming all the time.. it was one, or several long lucid dreams.. but I wasn't able to wake myself up. I tried everything I could think of to wake myself up, but I just stayed in the dream.. sometimes the dream would shift and a new dream would start, I'd start thinking about how strange what just happened was and suddenly I'd realise I'm still dreaming.

Towards the end I started thinking about the movie waking life, and that I was just going on and on dreaming because my body had died and my brain was just running itself out.. **** started to get freaky then, as I tried not to think about it but it kept popping up.

has anyone else had this though? being aware of the dream but unable to wake up from it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Hmm. Cool. Care to share the ingredients? :D

What hash, what type of sleeping pills? I'm sure there are lots of people who would be very interested in such an experience.

Advertisement