Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Almost Over.......

Options
  • 22-04-2007 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

A year in UCD has sadly almost passed us now so I'm just wondering what has been the best moment for you during your time in UCD ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Well i have another year or hopefully two to go.

The highlight of this year however would have to have been CTN, in all its dignified glory. I cant remember which of the two youtube "shows" i have decided to submit to Tarrent on Tv.

:p

or that 1 day Belfieldfm worked

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

The "highlight" of the year, eh? Probably money being stolen out of my wallet in the English Postgrad room. That, or the whiskey incident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Leaving UCD for three months only to realise that, however much I give out about stuff it really is a great place.

That or having no summer exams or finding out i'll only have one exam in the summer next year for my finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I think I should wait till I graduate before saying half the things on the list, just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Getting elected and beating RON by more than anybody else, is my highlight to date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Leaving UCD for three months only to realise that, however much I give out about stuff it really is a great place.
    Take that one and put it for eleven months instead of three. Oh, and also knowing that Germanic efficiency counts for nothing when it's the end of April and you haven't gotten the results of your Early February exams...

Oh, and having the g/f win her election when I was home was pretty amazing too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

My girlfriend just got offered an MLitt in Medieval History at St.Andrews. Pretty much a late addition to my high point of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

watching my friend fall over the fence that used to be at the side of quinn school!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Finding out I was spending this semester in Sydney, and wouldn't have to see UCD for 9 glorious months.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Steibhin

Realizing I have only 5 weeks more left in this dump. I have to say that I have been majorly disappointed with the quality of this University. Its all self promoted hype. "Ireland's Educational Capital" my backside.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭stolenwine

1. When Bill Bryson gave a short talk on campus. 2. When the fat Canadian lecturer cavorted around in front of a projector with cutlery trying to make a point in the bizzarest most nonsensical way ever. 3. Breakfast in elements when i can be bothered to get up. I'm sure there's more...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Steibhin, Depends on what you're studying here, you'd be a fool to think there was one university in Ireland that was top of every field

Advertisement