Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding the right Exam paper

• 22-04-2007 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

I find it's very annoying when looking for exam papers for a specific subject on the library website, I can't seem to be able to look up specific subjects and have to spend about ten minutes looking through other courses to find papers which I need...anyone else get the same problem or if you's don't,is there a specific way to find the exam papers easily? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Daknight

Thanks for the advice but the big problem is that im doing a course which only started this year so most of my subjects are new and don't have any past papers so i have to look for papers which have some questions similar to the ones in the notes and use them,its very time consuming :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Daknight wrote:
    Thanks for the advice but the big problem is that im doing a course which only started this year so most of my subjects are new and don't have any past papers so i have to look for papers which have some questions similar to the ones in the notes and use them,its very time consuming :mad:

Well then I would suggest you get onto your lecturer and get him/her to give some sample questions.

I have a class that has only one previous exam paper and I am providing my class with sample questions on each topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Daknight

yeah iv done that for most but i still like to get more papers to get more questions when iv finished the sample ones i got off my lecturers

Advertisement