Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board swap?

Options
  • 22-04-2007 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Bought a 6' 10" board recently in a moment of madness due to some other dude reneging on a deal i had for a bigger board, but alas it's too small for my ability or lack of. Anyone looking to downsize? It's a WestBay slayer, excellent condition. I'll sell it if anyone is interested but ideally someone would want to swap their bigger board with me. Something in the mid 7's would suit, cheers
    BTW, board is located in Dublin but i travel a lot so can meet in most places.

On another note, anyone know what the surf was like in Lahinch today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

check lahinchsurfshop.com for surf conditions, do you want to swap for a bic classic 9' longboard? probably not i guess. or two kites and a harness?
    all the best,
    Theo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭tippbhoy

theo4130 wrote:
    check lahinchsurfshop.com for surf conditions, do you want to swap for a bic classic 9' longboard? probably not i guess. or two kites and a harness?
    all the best,
    Theo.

Thanks for the offers but I'm not looking for something as big, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

thats cool, just chancing my arm,
    how much you looking for the slayer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

can you post a pic??

I'll get a pic up when i get home this evening.

It's a clean board so prob worth about €250, i am open to offers but again i'd prefer a straight swap with someone.

• Advertisement

pics attached

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

That board is so sweet, I would have had the perfect board to swap a little while ago. Ah well, you should have no problem moving it.

i have been informed by an eye keener than mine that this isn't a slayer. I'm open to offers if anyone is interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭irishsurfer

Try irishsurfer.com as well, the buy and sell section is very popular, very active and does not require registration.
    Its free, its worth a try:D

Advertisement