Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone got a link for the Barcelona game tonight?

• 22-04-2007 7:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Would be greatly appreciated... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://rojadirecta.com/

loads there as usual.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

nice one...

2-0 Villareal 2 good goals , barca missed a few sitters. About 5 mins left.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Kind of blows the league wide open; Barcelona brought back down to earth after their easy ride in the cup during the week. All to play for now, although the fact that Madrid and Sevilla still have to play each other might count in Barcelona's favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

No one seems to want to win it this season. An intriguing race to say the least.

Respect also to RVNs goal last night. What a gem.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Ah, how I'd love for Arsenal to have a 28 year old Bobby Pires right now. Legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Some goal by Pires alright, and that was his first start for them. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭fortuneg

Yeah i was wondering about that. Hasn't he been there over a year?
    Just injured i guess?

fortuneg wrote:
    Yeah i was wondering about that. Hasn't he been there over a year?
    Just injured i guess?

Done his knee in a preseason game same as Rodriguez both out for entire season nearly, and Villreal mid table cos of it.

Hes a class player all arsenal needed do was give him 2 years .

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Agreeing with everyone to say that Bob Pires should definitely still be an Arsenal player. I'd love to see how many more points Arsenal would have won this season with him. He'd have put the vast majority of the missed chances away. Proper legend.

Nice to see Barca get beat. Sevilla for the title!!! I guess I'm an honorary Sevilla fan. Went to the UEFA cup final last year (without tickets) with some guys I knew from Sevilla. Good day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement