Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

egged..

Options
  • 22-04-2007 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

just arrived back from me hols to find my gaff egged.. anyone else or am i the only one.. little c~~ts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

little gits, they probably scrambled when they seen someone coming...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

Little sh!ts.

Although, how about hiring them and solving the problems with cars parked on the spine road!

Kill two birds with one stone (or egg....actually you'd be killing some birds also, albeit unborn ones).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

i found a moped in the river yesterday behind the park?

did anyone else spot it?
    reported it to the gards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

sorry randomly off topic i know but its to do with crime/vandalism!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

I was walking back from the pub last night and got thrown an egg out of the car of a window! Luckily it just got my foot! I would've thought people who could drive would be more mature?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭luapenak

wingding wrote:
    I would've thought people who could drive would be more mature?!?!
    ahh common now. people can drive at 17. Eggings from cars are a fairly common occurenece, i think you find. there are plenty of young people at that age who can drive and are bored. throwing eggs out of cars obviously the next step for people who find egging entertaining

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

luapenak wrote:
    ahh common now. people can drive at 17. Eggings from cars are a fairly common occurenece, i think you find. there are plenty of young people at that age who can drive and are bored. throwing eggs out of cars obviously the next step for people who find egging entertaining

OH MY GOD HOW SAD IS THAT:eek: ....I consider myself to have had a very adventurous youth but it certainly didnt amount to the sad past time of throwing eggs at innocent people. Obviously these people have brains the size of peas and are so low down the evolution chain that they give amoeba a good name!! IF THEY CAN DRIVE A CAR - THEN THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER - and hopefully they may find themselves wrapped around a tree someday after hitting some poor person on the head and knocking them unconcious after upgrading from an egg to something more sinister- Karma is a great thing and it can bite you in the ass. Lets hope these dufusses get one big huge massive enormous nasssssty bite !! Great I feel a lot better now for saying that...rant over;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

Thanks for the support there INCH. Luapenak, I'd like to see what you'd be saying if you got thrown an egg out of a car window. I didn't know it was that common, it's never happened me before. Maybe it's a Greystones thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 daithilocha

its prob on some little ****s bebo r my space by now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Thats why I always carry my trusty golf ball when out walking.

Hmm love you trusty golf ball.

• Advertisement

wingding wrote:
    . Luapenak, I'd like to see what you'd be saying if you got thrown an egg out of a car window. I didn't know it was that common, it's never happened me before. Maybe it's a Greystones thing?
    I never said i thought it was ok to egg people from cars. i was just suprised at your comment that because people were 17 or older ("mature") they would not involve themselves in such acts. Just because people are mature doesnt mean there not arseholes.
    I think it is a quite common occurence. I dont know what sort of people they target if any particular type, but over the years plenty of people i know have had eggs thrown from cars at them. Its the kind of theing you watch out for when a bunch of knackers drive by.

INCH wrote:
    OH MY GOD HOW SAD IS THAT:eek: ....I consider myself to have had a very adventurous youth but it certainly didnt amount to the sad past time of throwing eggs at innocent people. QUOTE]
    Just because you were adventurous, it doesnt mean you were an arsehole to other people.
    Loads of young people are driving these days around greystones. I see plenty of idiots who were in years behind me in school driving. I always think to myself, they shouldnt be on the road, especially when you see them driving too fast, with loud music and lots of people. they just drive around in the car to hang out. if thats what you do for your evening and your still just a little messer, it doesnt take much imagination to throw eggs at people for a little more excitement. Obviously its "sad".

on my way home from a tea party near the spine road last nite and you wound'nt Adam and eve it but the mystery eggers struck again... im begining to get like so para guys.. me and my mate Trealach minding our own bees wax and out of nowhere ( well out of some suped up yolk of a scanger mobile) comes a multitude of eggs.. trea gave chase ..while i was to busy calling the guards on my i-fone i shudnt have yet.. hush hush..

what a total mare!!.. Who are you guys.? and what do you want from me..? apart from the obvious fone.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

on my way home from a tea party near the spine road last nite and you wound'nt Adam and eve it but the mystery eggers struck again... im begining to get like so para guys.. me and my mate Trealach minding our own bees wax and out of nowhere ( well out of some suped up yolk of a scanger mobile) comes a multitude of eggs.. trea gave chase ..while i was to busy calling the guards on my i-fone i shudnt have yet.. hush hush..

what a total mare!!.. Who are you guys.? and what do you want from me..? apart from the obvious fone.

LOVE IT!! D4 or should I say G4 alive and well:D

Those damn eggers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Edit: all Sorted out :)

Thanks Eoin

yo Dubs girl.. so im not a scangger. im educated and a nice guy..

dont be a player hater.. glad you find my latest experience with the poultry

so hilarious..

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

yo Dubs girl.. so im not a scangger. im educated and a nice guy..

dont be a player hater.. glad you find my latest experience with the poultry

so hilarious..

Is your name Ross O'Carroll Kelly per chance?

Don't find your egging experience hilarious I find you hilarious actually:D

that the best you can do dubsgirl.. ?

i expected a little more.:D

• Advertisement

actually got an egg thrown at me last night from a car. it was quite a funny situation. There was a group of four of us in centra car park and two cars hanging around in the car park. So an egg comes are way bounces and barely gets my foot. I didnt mind but my friend who doesnt take **** decided to pick up stones. For some reason the cars didnt even speed off. So my friends throws a pebble at the rear bumper as the car pulls away. Not something i would do but it led for some entertainment. Turned out it was a car full of femal knackers. To they speed back at us and the driver gets out and starts hitting my friend. At this stage we were all in fits laughing at her feeble attempts.if my friend hadnt thrown the stone i would have reported them to the guards cos when we saw there faces it turned out we knew all there names from seeing them in fights after school years ago.
    I suppose the point is, that is if there is one, that these knackers nevers change. Pressumably if they throw eggs and dont run there looking for a fight, just like the way they always did when they were in school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 feelthegrease

luapenak wrote:
    actually got an egg thrown at me last night from a car. it was quite a funny situation. There was a group of four of us in centra car park and two cars hanging around in the car park. So an egg comes are way bounces and barely gets my foot. I didnt mind but my friend who doesnt take **** decided to pick up stones. For some reason the cars didnt even speed off. So my friends throws a pebble at the rear bumper as the car pulls away. Not something i would do but it led for some entertainment. Turned out it was a car full of femal knackers. To they speed back at us and the driver gets out and starts hitting my friend. At this stage we were all in fits laughing at her feeble attempts.if my friend hadnt thrown the stone i would have reported them to the guards cos when we saw there faces it turned out we knew all there names from seeing them in fights after school years ago.
    I suppose the point is, that is if there is one, that these knackers nevers change. Pressumably if they throw eggs and dont run there looking for a fight, just like the way they always did when they were in school

was the guy who threw the stones at the car called tim??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NewHome

Harumph!

Our house was egged last night. Woken at 4.30am or thereabouts by what I thought was a rock fired against the bedroom window, followed by the door of a car slamming and car roaring off. Didn't get to the window in time to get a look at the gougers.

Anyone else in the Park get egged last night. Why our house I wonder? It seems so random and pointless to fire eggs at people's houses. Looking at the posts on this thread, this has been going on since April. Are they not bored of it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

No, they clearly find it very egg-citing....

was the guy who threw the stones at the car called tim??
    who are you?brook?

Advertisement