Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So today was to be the core2duo price cutting

Options
  • 22-04-2007 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen a site with the new prices yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

OcUK has dropped it's prices the E6700 is now just under €320 vs the €495 on Komplett for the same CPU though I "think" the E6600 and everything below on Komplett has dropped in price but can't recall the prices from last week so I'm not totally sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

Core 2 6600 falls to 224 usd per unit, in 1,000 unit quantities , Komplett is selling them for 275 euro so its-373 usd.

God i wish we have something like Newegg(235 USD) or ZipZoomFly(234 USD)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Didn't I hear NewEgg are developing a UK distribution site?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭SwampThing

I advised a lot of people here to hang on until 20th April, so I was like a dog with it's tail between it's legs when I check dabs etc. yesterday. I had a goo on google and tomorrow, Monday 23rd, is also being mentioned as 'the date' for price drops.

Here's hoping icon11.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Ive asked in the Komplett forum and still waiting response.
    HERE.
    The prices on the OcUK site are the new price structure prices, its on their forum and confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Looks like new prices were already updated on komplett, just look sas if the e6700 hadnt been updated, it is now :)

Ooh €299 for an E6700 very tempting I think my 'old X2' is going to have to make way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

depending on the socket i might take that off your hands :)

It's a S939 & will going into my HTPC I'm afraid :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

bollocks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

feck sake dabs.

when will they have the e6420 :(

only reason i wana go with dabs is the same ram on komplett is 190 while on dabs is 160 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

i didn't know about this

3 days ago i bought an e6600 2.4 for 265
    220 now :(

arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

deaddonkey wrote:
    i didn't know about this

3 days ago i bought an e6600 2.4 for 265
    220 now :(

arse.

Arse indeed!

I've a 6300 in transit from before the weekend...that will teach me to impulse buy I guess :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

hopeful wrote:
    Arse indeed!

I've a 6300 in transit from before the weekend...that will teach me to impulse buy I guess :mad:

this is my first attempt at a build, i've only ever added RAM to a computer, i never realised things changed so fast.

and now i'm wishing i'd seen that ankermann site, it's much cheaper, so much so that i reckon there's something wrong - is it dodgy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Toolbag

It's not dodgy, they skimp on the case and psu. Their prices aren't much if at all better then other german sites.

The intel/amd price cuts were pretty well advertised though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭far2gud

Looks like harwareversand still havent followed suit. Anyone know if or when their likely to?

Advertisement