Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Scart Lead Set/Scart Selector

• 22-04-2007 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Scart Lead Set/Scart Selector
    Hi i was wondering what some of the components below were used for as i know a few of them, although more by sight of them rather by name!
    BTW theyre on sale in Aldi's later on Today (Thurs)

* RCA lead (10m)
    * S-video lead (10m)
    * RCA/S cable (20cm)
    * Scart adaptor with in/out control
    * Stereo jet pin to RCA (3.5mm)
    * Gold-plated connectors/pins
    Hi i was wondering what some of the components below were used for as i know a few of them, although more by sight of them rather by name!
    BTW theyre on sale in Aldi's later on Today (Thurs)

* RCA lead (10m)
    * S-video lead (10m)
    * RCA/S cable (20cm)
    * Scart adaptor with in/out control
    * Stereo jet pin to RCA (3.5mm)
    * Gold-plated connectors/pins

I use the Scart adaptor with in/out control+RCA lead (10m)i think?) to hook up my still playable VCR to my DVD Recorder to record some stuff on DVD, but the rest i havent a clue?

Also the Scart Selector on sale in Aldi's as well!
    I set up one of those one time but it didnt work, it was a 4-scart conn. But if they had a diagram of some sort on how it all comes together would be handy.

This info comes from the site: Comprehensive switching options allow you to watch one source and record another You can already do that with Terrestrial, unless theyre trying to say something else?

If someone can clue me in on this, it would be handy.
    standbyme is online now Reply With Quote

Advertisement