Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sapphire x1650 Agp

Options
  • 22-04-2007 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭

is the sapphire x1650 ant good? I bought a geforce 7800gs oc but my power wont handle it or something so is this card any good?? all i am looking for is good graphics on command and conquer 3 .

plus it has to be agp as my computer is gay.

Specs -
    Windows xp home sp2
    1 gb ram
    250 hd
    Pentium d duo core 2.88ghz
    graphics card - sapphire 9550 256mb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The X1650Pro is not a great performer. Its about the same as the 7600GS - which is ok really, but unless you're buying it cheap online its not worth the money. If it's an X1650XT, then yes it's quite good. Either way, it'll be fine for C&C3 anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Nalced_irl

HavoK wrote:
    The X1650Pro is not a great performer. Its about the same as the 7600GS - which is ok really, but unless you're buying it cheap online its not worth the money. If it's an X1650XT, then yes it's quite good. Either way, it'll be fine for C&C3 anyway...
    Hey, hope you dont mind if i jump in on this thread. I was actually looking at the X1650 range also. I usually play BF2 and Americas Army but my current card Sapphire Radeon 9250 256MB simply sucks ass. The X1650Pro was the one i was initially looking at but the XT version has taken my eye more recently. A friend of mine recommended the X1950XT and says its pretty much the best on offer but Komplett only have the PCI and im another stuck with AGP. Would you recommend the X1650XT for the above games? Im using P4 3.01Ghz, Windows XP SP2, 140GB (with 250GB External also) and 768MB RAM but upgrading to 1GB also.

Advertisement