Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arggh!!

Options
  • 22-04-2007 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

I'm getting REALLY annoyed with this now.

Regardless of how well I keep my place, every night I'm finding my bathroom just crawling with woodlice. Every evening I find about 15+ woodlice.

There any woodlice control thingamagig to rid of this? >_<;

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

They are attracted to damp areas, so keeping a control on where you see them most is a place to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭King.Penguin

How are they getting in? Is your bathroom in the garden? Do you live in an apartment? Old building? Are they just crawling around the floor. Those guys are pretty cool they'll do no harm but I'd be concerned how a trop of woodlice can mosey on into your bathroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

Are you sure they are woodlice?

We have those silverfish thingys in our downstairs loo but they scarper everytime a light goes on or someone walks in...

Advertisement