Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung D900 and POP email?

• 22-04-2007 11:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭

I finally got my D900 at the meteor shop. I'm thrilled with it. I really like the theme and the buttons are big enough for my fingers so texting is very comfortable.

The Opera Mini browser is a real bonus too and it came pre-loaded with tons of games.

The only problem I'm having is setting email up on it. Samsung don't seem to have an email configurator like Nokia have, and Meteor don't seem to have any facility for this either.

I've given up calling Meteor with queries relating to Data stuff as they are totally clueless -- it's my only complaint about the network in general. They charge a lot of data usage and know almost nothing about it.

Has anyone managed to get a POP mail account working on a D900 on Meteor? I have eircom.net, gmail and mymeteor.ie addresses and I'd be happy to have any of them set up properly on my phone. All attempts so far have failed to connect.

Sorry to have rambled, thanks for reading!

Comments

Advertisement