Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling Observer Live

• 23-04-2007 9:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

This is just a download of last nights observer radio show with the first hour talking all the news and the second with Jody Hamilton who runs Deep South Wrestling which was a developmental territory for the WWE until last week. I haven't listened to it so I don't how good or bad this weeks is but its usually a fun listen.

They allow podcast downloads from the sportsbyline site but if theres an issue with this, thats cool. Also if people want me to keep doing it just let me know.

http://download.yousendit.com/53B682B85B9A308D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Cheers Vince, something good to listen to on the Monday trudge into college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

thanks alot vince....
    I thought that they would have had someone from deep south wrestling on after wwe finished up with them last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

fatal wrote:
    thanks alot vince....
    I thought that they would have had someone from deep south wrestling on after wwe finished up with them last week

I listened to it. The first hour is good and the second is a little slow getting going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

thanks man... that show is usually pretty funny. I think Meltzer is a great guest on a show and all, but a radio host he is not. Even today I listened to a bit of the second hour and the guest couldn`t hear them and it was so awkward. They do usually have good guests though.

I'd like it if you continued to post them for sure... I can never figure out how to podcast it! Only thing about it is the ridiculous ads you have to listen to every five or ten minutes! Bring back eyada I say:D

I agree. Alvarez should do the show with Meltzer as the contributor. To be fair, sportsbyline is a **** heap.

Either that or Dave could ask himself a question and then proceed to answer it for the next 2 hours!

• Advertisement

I have been listening to these shows for years and recently i have noticed that wrestling is about 40% of the show and MMA is 60% .

I have been listening to these shows for years and recently i have noticed that wrestling is about 40% of the show and MMA is 60% .

That might be because of a couple of things. First off, MMA has obviously taken off. Plus MMA ppv's are usually on Saturdays and with the radio show being on a Sunday, its a topical issue.

Bare in mind also though, that they don't do the show during Sundays when a WWE ppv is on.

Advertisement