Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big clothes

• 23-04-2007 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    A mate of mine is a big guy, about 6ft 2 and finds it tough to get clothes to fit him. He is a quite broad aswell but not overly. It seems all the clothes in town are made to fit "shortarses" like me (his words).
    Anyone any ideas where you can buy nice clothes for the larger gent!
    Cheers
    Sham

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

I think theres a shop beside The Goat pub in Goatstown, near stillorgan? Not sure what its called though...

Goat Head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

Have a similar problem.I'm 6'2" and starting to get broader.Tops and T-shirts are fine.Have no problems with them but when it comes to jeans or combats,for me, it's basically divide and conquer.I have to search for a while to get the perfect pair but the payoff in finding a pair that fits you is rewarding in itself! Try Topman(not that good-everything looks the same!) Gap,Tommy Hilfiger(they do really good jeans for tall people) Pull & Bear is really good too(closed in Cork though last week!!! Boo!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Maine in Debenhams maybe? my friend shops there and he's got a big build...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I have the same problem 6'2" I must have an extra long torso as most tshirts and even shirts barely make it down to the waist line. It's a pitty they don't put a lenght meassurement on the tshirt, I hate trying stuff on and just tend to buy it and hope for the best.

Advertisement