Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female GP in Dublin City center?

Options
  • 23-04-2007 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi,

My wife is looking for a GP in the city center, preferrably female. We live near Christchurch. Can anyone recommend a good GP?

Thanks,
    Lionel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

There's a GP's office below the pharmacy on Dame St. (beside Noble House Chinese). I'm sure they have a visiting female doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭lionellobo

Thanks Mairt.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭GeckoOnTheWall

I know it's a bit late, but I........<SNIP>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 anrinn184

I like Doctor suzanne kenny, she is sensible and knows her stuff, easy to talk to aswell, You dont always have to book an appointment. . her website is www.talbotstmedicalcentre.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

I go to Suffolk Street Surgery on, you guessed it, Suffolk Street (it's through the yellow door between Molly Malone Statue and the Avoca shop). I've only seen female GPs there and have been very happy with their opinion and advice anytime I've visited.

• Advertisement
Advertisement