Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Judgement Day SSC semis on TV

• 23-04-2007 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Pats vs Drogs 8.05 kickoff on setanta

We have full squad to choose from all 19 players are fit, Drogs have 35 of their 87 players fit. Biggest game of the season for us so far...are we any good or just a flash in the pan?

Not in the slightest bit confident ahead of the game, Drogs have stuffed us 1-0 with one shot on target twice(altho we hammered them 3-0 ).

Draw i suppose (if its a draw and we lose on penos, we still unbeaten yeah ? :D)
    ..............................Ryan
    ...............Foley......Brennan.....Maguire
    Murphy..............................................Frost
    ...............Fahey.........Mulcahy...................
    .......................Kirby................................
    ........O Neill................Quigley....................

Our strongest 11 not best attacking wise but the middle is hard :)

Linfield vs Cork morrow

no previews for either game as of now.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

These games are next week arent they?

I think City will beat Linfield in Windsor. I think SPA will beat Drogs.

Then the final should be played in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

gimmick wrote:

St. Pats v Drogheda is on tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

gimmick wrote:

I think City will beat Linfield in Windsor. I think SPA will beat Drogs.

Then the final should be played in Cork.

Your next week, Linfield have a cup replay this week. On Setanta website games are today and morrow :|

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

KdjaCL wrote:
    Pats vs Drogs 8.05 kickoff on setanta

We have full squad to choose from all 19 players are fit, Drogs have 35 of their 87 players fit. Biggest game of the season for us so far...are we any good or just a flash in the pan?

Not in the slightest bit confident ahead of the game, Drogs have stuffed us 1-0 with one shot on target twice(altho we hammered them 3-0 ).

Draw i suppose (if its a draw and we lose on penos, we still unbeaten yeah ? :D)
    ..............................Ryan
    ...............Foley......Brennan.....Maguire
    Murphy..............................................Frost
    ...............Fahey.........Mulcahy...................
    .......................Kirby................................
    ........O Neill................Quigley....................

Our strongest 11 not best attacking wise but the middle is hard :)

Linfield vs Cork morrow

no previews for either game as of now.

kdjac

Do you not think N'do is gonna start tonight kdjac? Surely his pace and trickery will be a valuable weapon against a Drogheda side that had a toughish match over the weekend playing 20 minutes with 10 men. Due to their injuries it'll be more or less the same Drogs team tonight.

Nope he been carried in games and Mulcahy getting back to fitness, power over style ie Mulcahy is a filthy savage best choice to destroy the Drogheda midfield. Ndo may come on as took a knock away to Ports.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Drogheda miss a peno an minute into injury time.

Over the 120 Drogs deserved the win, we couldnt get past their midfield and no point in hitting it long as our 2 strikers too lightweight.

Great game won by a great goal.

I blame our new owner it was his 1st game :D

kdjac

Drogs win 0-1 AET.

Looks like a repeat of last years final after we beat Linfield ;)

Serious question now - If City do progress, where will the final be played, seeing as Tolka is out of commission for a while? Dalymount? Richmond? Turners Cross? Pathetic I even have to ask. Its a sad indictment of the facilities this league has :(

gimmick wrote:
    Drogs win 0-1 AET.

Looks like a repeat of last years final after we beat Linfield ;)

Serious question now - If City do progress, where will the final be played, seeing as Tolka is out of commission for a while? Dalymount? Richmond? Turners Cross? Pathetic I even have to ask. Its a sad indictment of the facilities this league has :(

FAI are paying for Tolka in the eventuality that you do get to the final, but dont tell shels they paying their way now ;)

kdjac

Seems that it has been confirmed that the winner of the Linfild/City game will have home advantage.

Thats some incentive to win eh, as if another one were needed?

• Advertisement
Advertisement