Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to get car paint/spray?

Options
  • 23-04-2007 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Being a complete twat I scraped my car going this morning in a narrow driveway. :o

Anyone know of a decent place around Limerick to get touch-up paint? Halfords seem to have stuff according to their site but was wondering does anyone else do it in case they don't have the exact colour?

To anyone that's here in that trade, the colour is Nissan AT4.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Halfords, planet auto, any car shop really. Have you done this before? A botched job is a horrible thing to see!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Yeah I have done it before to my mother's car. A botched job is definitely bad, think patience and less is more are the most important things.

Thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

halfords is the best .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Depends on how bad the scrape is. Getting a paint match is easy enough, but if it needs blowing in, I'd recommend Chips Away.

Advertisement