Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pics from Saturday's game

Options
  • 23-04-2007 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Lads
    A few pics from Saturday. More http://www.corkspurs.com just scroll down and follow the link.

070421goonshome04.jpg

070421goonshome05.jpg

070421goonshome10.jpg

070421goonshome15.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

yiddo wrote:

070421goonshome05.jpg

I still can't believe Berbs got booked for that...:mad:

Nice to meet you (briefly) Pat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

I still can't believe Berbs got booked for that...:mad:

Nice to meet you (briefly) Pat.

And you too Ronan. (I mean glad that we met not that it was brief :D;) ) Had a few quick word with Glasgow Spur after you left but managed to miss Galinka even though we were on the same plane!

As for Berbs I'd imagine his booking was for how he reacted to the elbow (harsh I know but thats the way of it.

IMG_0585small.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Saw your mention Pat - 2 of us going to Man city game via Stansted over and back on the Sunday also. Met 2 lads from Douglas in Cork travelling independently and 2 lads from Waterford also - all on same flight home.

Lucky to get point, but we'll take it. Will find it hard to make top 7 - Reading have easy games while Everton look like they should have 1 win at home. Hence visit to City - it will come down to that.

Thanks to Ronan and Shane for company too!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

galinka wrote:
    Saw your mention Pat - 2 of us going to Man city game via Stansted over and back on the Sunday also. Met 2 lads from Douglas in Cork travelling independently and 2 lads from Waterford also - all on same flight home.

Lucky to get point, but we'll take it. Will find it hard to make top 7 - Reading have easy games while Everton look like they should have 1 win at home. Hence visit to City - it will come down to that.

Thanks to Ronan and Shane for company too!:D

Not ruled out going to that one but doubful to be honest. Work is the curse of the footballing classes :D
    Catch up you nest season if not at Man City.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

We might drag him along to Corkfest and all Pat...;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement