Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lamberghini Diablo 5.7

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

steve06 wrote:
    Imagine trying to sell a car that you can't even spell.... "Lamberghini Diablo 5.7"

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=663906

Heheheh, i think there just lazy as they must know how to spell.They had a gallardo up for sale. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

dream machine... must win lotto must win lotto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭nodger

Aren't they the dealers who are importing the Veyron?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

So does anyone think they actually have these cars? The Gallardo pics are from Lamborghini London or Manchester, the Diablo has no pics and the fact that they bragged about a Veyron is really unprofessional!

steve06 wrote:
    So does anyone think they actually have these cars? The Gallardo pics are from Lamborghini London or Manchester, the Diablo has no pics and the fact that they bragged about a Veyron is really unprofessional!

Yes, theres no picture for the diablo (there should be)
    But the gallardo is coming soon but it doesnt have a exact date.thats a bit weird and finally the veyron wouldnt be on carzone as its sold already.But theres still ne news on the veyron and its been over 1 month since we heard that its coming

• Advertisement

drdre wrote:
    Yes, theres no picture for the diablo (there should be)
    But the gallardo is coming soon but it doesnt have a exact date.thats a bit weird and finally the veyron wouldnt be on carzone as its sold already.But theres still ne news on the veyron and its been over 1 month since we heard that its coming
    and the Gallardo use to say on it "coming in early march"

steve06 wrote:
    and the Gallardo use to say on it "coming in early march"

thats what they said. Where is it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

lambergotti fastarosa springs to mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

'93 Diablo! Nice, anyone any idea's what they will be asking for it? 40K 60K 80K?

I'd say over 100k, considering a 93 in the UK will cost you about 75 before VRT

• Advertisement

steve06 wrote:
    I'd say over 100k, considering a 93 in the UK will cost you about 75 before VRT

Wow thats expensive.for that id rather a old ferrari or something.i wouldnt pay that for a 93 car.

I don't know... there's a big difference between a Diablo and an older ferrari... Diablo's have aged well, old ferrari's don't really!

Then again it's the old Diablo with the flip up lights. I'm surprised they haven't specified the variant though... VT, SE 30, SE 30 Jota, 2wd....

My guess would be that it's a 2wd and I have to say I wouldn't be interested in that model at all...

Eh it was sold. I guess someone really wanted it.

Eh it was sold. I guess someone really wanted it.
    Whats sold.the diablo is still for sale

hmm went SOLD a couple of mins ago. must have been updating the AD.

hmm went SOLD a couple of mins ago. must have been updating the AD.

Yes they must have updated.they really need to put up pics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

They were correcting the spelling, still no price though.

must be keeping an eye on boards.....

steve06 wrote:
    must be keeping an eye on boards.....

:D , Niall is a member on boards

well sure any of us could sign up and say we're Des Cullen... probably aint him at all...

• Advertisement

so the photos are there now... he must have been monitoring boards ;)

and it's a Diablo 2wd!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

http://cunninghamhiggins.webzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=663906

It's a 93 Diablo but has a SE30 front bumper/spoiler and 18" wheels.

steve06 wrote:
    well sure any of us could sign up and say we're Des Cullen... probably aint him at all...

He was on the veyron thread.It might not even be him :)

el tel wrote:
    http://cunninghamhiggins.webzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=663906

It's a 93 Diablo but has a SE30 front bumper/spoiler and 18" wheels.

There is no reg plates, i think he just imported and is saying its being sold for a customer.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

the dash of that diablo is humiliating..........

i would buy an alfa sz if i had 100 grand if i wanted a unique car... keep the change..:rolleyes:

ye I noticed the bumper, it aint an se30 though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

legs11 wrote:
    the dash of that diablo is humiliating..........
    God it's awful, makes the dash in my '91 integra look sophisticated and intelligently laid out. Jeez it even makes the dash in the Ranault Fuego look good.

I remember reading an article about the Diablo a few years back, saying it deserved the name, as it's apparently really really nasty to drive.

steve06 wrote:
    ye I noticed the bumper, it aint an se30 though

The bumper design is SE30 type but the car is an earlier model, probably a '93as asvertised. Both an SE30 and an older Diablo are shown below; the differences between the cars and their respective front ends is quite clear

se30.jpg

ye that's what I said... it's not an se30. It's a 2wd older "base model" Diablo with an extra kit.

the biggest give aways are...

1: the side grills.
    2: the chunky red logo on the rear! - the se30 didn't have this.

• Advertisement

steve06 wrote:
    ye that's what I said... it's not an se30. It's a 2wd older "base model" Diablo with an extra kit.

the biggest give aways are...

1: the side grills.
    2: the chunky red logo on the rear! - the se30 didn't have this.

Not to mention the windows, the interior, the engine, the fuel filer cap, the rear deck, the rear grille and the rear bumper :)

Advertisement