Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dental college free assesment

• 23-04-2007 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Following a bit of a ruckus about a year ago i suffered some teeth damage which will need caps. Im told that there is a dental college somewhere around Trinity that will provide me with an assessment re whats going to need to be done. What is the procedure? Is it free? Can I just walk in and be seen to, or do you have to book/wait ages to be seen? Planning to go early Wednesday morning, want out quickly as Im busy that day. Additionally, Im not all that fond of dentists (havent been in at least 6 years). All I want them to do is feel around the teeth, assess it without deciding to give me a gum scrapinmg at the same time (dont even know if ill get treated here, been thinking of going to the like of Slovakia for treatment, make a weekend out of it :) )

Thanks in advance for advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

http://web1.dental.tcd.ie/

I'm pretty sure you need to make an appointment to get it done. Also, it's not free, but reduced price. The walk-in service is only for dental emergencies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

60 euro for the walk in clinic(unless you have a medical card) but that is only for emergency. It is very hard to get an appointment upstairs in the dental hospital, I think that at the moment they are only looking for children, but once you do get in, they do all the work you need over weeks and at a very good price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Haedes1987

If your a trinity student I think it's a reduced fee

Advertisement