Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stepping down as MOD, thanks to all.

Options
  • 23-04-2007 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I've got a few things going on with my music these days and just don't feel focused in looking after things round here so I'm going to step down as mod. I've really enjoyed it and will of course be sticking my tuppence worth in regularly. These days I'm in writing and pre-production mode and as a solo operation it can be hard to see the wood for the tress so I'll be dropping in for feedback on recordings every now and then too.

Thanks to all regular contributers for making a great community that I really enjoy. ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Paligulus

Fair play Frobisher. Cheers for the effort you've put in around here. Best of luck with the music,
    Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Thanks to frobisher for doing a fantastic job with the forum, it has thrived since he took it over.

All the best with your music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Good luck Frobisher - time for you to start a blog here it sounds like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Yeah cheers for the tips/info Frob, have my little home studio up and running, will pencil you in on the guest list for Glastonbury;)

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Good job frobisher, things really picked up around here while you were mod, I'm sure you'll still be around posting anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Awww...

Good luck with your solo stuff man, yer always a wealth of information tis true tis true oo oo ooo . :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Best of luck with the Music!!!

Advertisement