Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia E50 & Password email?

• 23-04-2007 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please don't kill me if this has been asked before. Search is not the may west!

I have an Nokia E50 and the only worring thing is that if I lost it... my work email is fiarly visable? So a weekend loss could = danger!

Bar the PIN that is standard on all phones is there a way to password the email? I can't seem to see how its done. (If it is possible!)

Thanks for any help in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

you can put a handset password...menu, settings, security,phone and sim, lock code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You can send a text to the phone to have the security code activate. I love the feature. (so if you lose it ask a mate to text the keyword to the phone!)

Menu > Tools > Settings > Security > Phone and SIM > Allow remote lock
    (also make sure you choose the option to tick if SIM changed)

Not uncrackable, but certainly something worth looking at. For example, you can set it to you text "stolen" (or whatever phrase) to your phone and when it arrives the security lock goes on it.

Advertisement