Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Image Creator

Options
  • 23-04-2007 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭

You can upload pictures to my website regularly (PHP) I was just wondering if there was a way I could automate some script to create an image slideshow of some of random pictures that have been uploaded?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

GaryCocs wrote:
    You can upload pictures to my website regularly (PHP) I was just wondering if there was a way I could automate some script to create an image slideshow of some of random pictures that have been uploaded?

Check out SimpleViewer and the associated server side scripts for automatic slide shows.

Very simple.. hence the name : )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

Ya that's kind of what I'm looking for all right, the thing is I just want some kind of flash image of a couple of the random pictures of my site to cycle through. Is there another program out there that will do this? Basically pick a few pictures from my site and create a flash iamge of them cyclcing through with a fade?

Advertisement