Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBNA Purchase Insurance

Options
  • 23-04-2007 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

I bought a hard drive for my PC on the web a few weeks ago and all was working fine until today when the hard drive isn't working anymore - I'm pretty certain it is the HD that is gone but as it was refurbished I only got a months warranty which was up a week or so ago. I bought it through paypal paying with my credit card, my question is this - their is purchase protection on my credit card for accidental damage up to 90 days after the purchase - would it be possible for me to claim off this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you called them to ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭rebellad

Was gonna but said I would check had anyone gone down this route before I waste half an hour on the phone listening to annoying hold music!!!

Advertisement