Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chocolate Brown / Mint Green Shoes????

• 23-04-2007 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭

Help!

I need to find a pair of shoes to match my bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding.

The dress is chocolate brown with a mint/pastel green sash.

I have looked in a few shops and on some websites but can't see anything to match.

Has anyone seen anything in these colours? Preferably I'd like closed in shoes but would consider sandals as well.

PS I live in Dublin

PPS The bride lives in Australia so it is up to me!

Any ideas or tips would be hugely appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

New Look has LOADS of shoes.
    Or have you tried Office?
    http://www.office.co.uk/

or Schuh online:
    www.schuh.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭Cheese Princess

Thanks for that...still haven't managed to find the right pair though.
    Someone in work said that you can get fabric shoes dyed to match an outfit. Has anyone ever heard of anywhere in Dublin that does that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

There's a shoe shop here in Tralee called Iota - they have amazing shoes if you're ever down south!

Have you tried schuh.ie? I would try ebay too

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

What about something like these? Ebay's a good bet, if you're not under too much time pressure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭frizzefreckles

I got a pair of mint green shoes in River Island two weeks ago. They were in a sale so might not be there now, it's worth a try though.
    Other than that I've seen the shoes you can dye on e-bay

• Advertisement
Advertisement