Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

house got raided by the guards.

• 23-04-2007 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭

got a massive fright when 2 guards came in to my home to tell me the were going to search my house for drugs,few minutes later i had a lot more guards in my home and detectives all wearing there blue gloves.

now i,m not in to hardcore drugs,but i do like a bit of hash,pot call it what you like,low and behold i had 8 small plants in my wardrobe the were dead and witered,there was nothing on them,i just got seeds and put them in to small pots and watered them for a while then i kind of ignored them and the had all virtually died the were about 12-14 inches high.always was going to throw them out but never bothered,so the guards came across them and a poxy 30 watt flurescant light as i say the light was off as i had,nt bothered looking after them.

so then the seen my dvd collection mostly pirate copys and took all those,even took my desktop pc,my scanner,printer,ink cartridges,digital receiver.

had to go in a few days after the raid to local station and had to account for all my stuff where i got it and the purpose of having the stuff,got most of my stuff back there and then except for my desktop,scanner and ink cartridges would you believe.

this all happened in january and i have not heard a word since from the guards,and i want my pc and other bits the have belong to me back,was told in the station that it would be 3 months or so again i get my pc back,as i told them theres nothing in the way of weird **** on my pc.

what do you think in regards to the plants can i be done for them as the were dead and had wittered,and thats all in the way of drugs the found if you would call them that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭theKED

Who did you fall out with?

Did you sniff out the rat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭gilroyb

Something tells me this falls into the legal advice rather than legal discussion category. No one on this board can give you any legal advice, I imagine you're going to be asked to read the charter by a mod in a couple of posts time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

i know mate i was highly pissed off about it,and i can tell yopu right now theres a neighbour across the road from me dealing in every drug you can get and the guards even asked me about this lad and a few others from my area as all are known drug dealers.

i often bought the odd half 0z or oz off him but as i say already thats it,just for my own use.but i have heard he goes off telling other people what people buy off him,but why do the guards hassle me,when the know whos at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Contact a solicitor. Consult the charter and stickies before starting a thread on this forum. Legal advice is not permitted to be asked for or given. PM me if you have any problems with this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement