Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hollister

• 23-04-2007 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm just wondering has anyone ordered stuff off the holister site lately and if so how long did it take for them to be delivered? i just ordered something today and am just wondering about how long they'll take to get here!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

As I recall they deliver via FedEx so you should get a tracking number. Shouldn't take long. Fedex will then send you a invoice for customs charges a few weeks later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

As I recall they deliver via FedEx so you should get a tracking number. Shouldn't take long. Fedex will then send you a invoice for customs charges a few weeks later.

im just about to order...how much are customs approx?:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Well you'll have to pay VAT + duty + Fedex's handling charge. It's been a while since I've had to pay customs/duty so I don't know exactly how it's broken down but it can work out quite expensive, definitely a bit more than just the 21% irish VAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 carolaryan

i ordered stuff before christmas and it was delivered in less than a week. i think the order total came to €150 and the VAT was only about €20 - bargain:D

mine are now on their way :)

i got them sent to someone to send them on as a gift.

was cheaper than the hollister delivery costs plus hopefully ill avoid customs :D

• Advertisement

just got stung for customs :( bummer :(

just got stung for customs :( bummer :(
    How? I thought you said you were getting someone else to send them, marked as a gift?

yip.

he didnt take out the invoice tho:o my mistake

Probably wouldn't have made much difference anyway, when customs see a big box marked gift they likely smell a rat and open it. The fact that "Hollister" in large writing was on the front wouldn't have helped either :D

i know:o

ah well i know for next time:)

• Advertisement

After the stingy government charges..i got them this morning..

sizes are a tad small but i'll just have to work on the bi's and not look like the wee scrawny git i am.:p

the material is very nice and i love the shirt i ordered...well worth it though.:D

Advertisement