Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I hate 3rd years...

• 23-04-2007 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

in my school. Like im guessing the people here arent too bad, but like the 3rd years in my school think there real mature and old, like.

but back to jc, im in 6th year now, but for my mocks in jc I failed history and geography and got a's in them in the real thing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ok this has NOTHING to do with the Junior Cert, OP nice try there trying to swing it around to what you got in your mocks but no-one wants to read about how much you hate 3rd years, if you want to rant then do it here.

Any more sh!te like that will get you banned.

-love Piste, your friendly neighbourhood moderator :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement