Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c & c tiberium wars

Options
  • 23-04-2007 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Worth getting?

I like most c and c games but didnt like generals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

its more like the older games than generals, i think its great, mine is on order, only E32 on cd wow. download the demo, torrent is porbably easiest. but its 1.2gigs for 2 levels and a skirmish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

If you like the older c&c games there is a very strong possibility you will like tiberium wars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

I haven't really played much of the single player, but the multi player is pretty damn fantastic, it's keeping me up very late just like RA2 did all those years ago...I'd say it's well worth getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Yep, worth getting for the Firehawk dog-fights alone, they've really perfected the air units in this one!

Not as many units as other RTSs, the mix is great though, reminds me a lot of tiberium sun, as apposed to Generals or RA.

Advertisement