Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Promotions' Thread ***Info & Results***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭The Cannibal

The attendane does not be better from advertising here to be honest, Northside advertise here no one except me from the forum goes , Iww advertised its last shows and no one from the forum went . ffpw Advertise and prob get two people from the forum, it seems to me people here just sit at the computers and talk bout shows they never attend. look at gerrys last show every one on here said they would go no one turned up except cannibal you have no right to talk about a companys show or attendance in irish wrestling if you have not been to at least one off its shows.

this is my opinion i have to remind people cause they sometimes forgert im intitled to it

Not from here no. Although most promoters seem to think online promoting these days is a post on boards.ie and a bebo page. It can be more.

IwW used to have a decent online support in 04/05 that would regularly attend the shows and discuss them on forums and such but they neglected to build on that and build a larger community and went down a completely different direction. UCW as well for a time had a thriving online community back in the Stevy Shaker days, big groups of those guys used to even come all the the way down from the north to watch south shows sometimes. After that, one blunder after another from collective Irish promotions killed off the online community. It would need to be built back up again by someone who has the competence to do it and the will to sustain it.

As for people online not attending Northside, as you've pointed out, their name is mud on here. They're not going to travel for a product they have no respect for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Irish Stunner

Not from here no. Although most promoters seem to think online promoting these days is a post on boards.ie and a bebo page. It can be more.

IwW used to have a decent online support in 04/05 that would regularly attend the shows and discuss them on forums and such but they neglected to build on that and build a larger community and went down a completely different direction. UCW as well for a time had a thriving online community back in the Stevy Shaker days, big groups of those guys used to even come all the the way down from the north to watch south shows sometimes. After that, one blunder after another from collective Irish promotions killed off the online community. It would need to be built back up again by someone who has the competence to do it and the will to sustain it.

As for people online not attending Northside, as you've pointed out, their name is mud on here. They're not going to travel for a product they have no respect for.
    Why is there name mud cause gerry told you so and cause littleman agreed with him.
    come on leave your computer and catch a show make your opinion on the show talent and not the backstage crap that does be talked about by promoters trying to destroy other promoters.

i heard Fergal Devitt was hospitalised in japan on promoters orders for disrespecting the business and refusing to loose a match it didnt make me boycott n.w.a ireland shows and tell everyone not to go to them.
    point been dont beleive everything you hear cause chances are its only half true if even that.

Their name is mud because of their business practices. I doubt Thunder and Lightning would ever have done what they did if CJ didn't put them up to it which shows him to be hugely unproffesional. I was at that show, so I saw everything that happened.

They held onto a belt that didn't belong to them for a long time before returning it. They don't even own the ancient ring that they use officially.

As for attending a show, I doubt there will be one for a long time since he is in New Jersey all summer, but even at that I have pretty much seen everybody that he uses on his roster at least once live. Maybe if they did a show within 20 minutes of me I'd go, but I wouldn't travel for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

Why is there name mud cause gerry told you so and cause littleman agreed with him.
    come on leave your computer and catch a show make your opinion on the show talent and not the backstage crap that does be talked about by promoters trying to destroy other promoters.

i heard Fergal Devitt was hospitalised in japan on promoters orders for disrespecting the business and refusing to loose a match it didnt make me boycott n.w.a ireland shows and tell everyone not to go to them.
    point been dont beleive everything you hear cause chances are its only half true if even that.

Hang on a min,i agree with gerry,you must be mad,ill let you in on a little secret,ive worked as security for gerry and for cj and i was security when thunder and lighting won the title right until they walked out,so dont tell me im agreein with someone when ive got my own opinions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

CMpunked wrote: »
    I think we should all find out where IwW are doing their shows and call the venues and ask to have them pulled. :rolleyes:

Lets show our power!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Drop it. If you want to discuss IWW do so in a reasonable manner do so, but that kind of thing isn't on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I am, these are my personal views. I have a personal reason that i dislike IwW, and i could be saying a heck of a lot worse, if you want me to tone it down then fine, i'll retract the posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭FFPW_Dean

i heard Fergal Devitt was hospitalised in japan on promoters orders for disrespecting the business and refusing to loose a match

Just to clear that up, completely false information, Devitt is the top jnr heavyweight gaijin in NJPW, and he didn't get there by being unprofessional.
    Heck he lost the IWGP junior heavyweight tag team titles with no problems. . . twice.
    Please refrain from spreading utter utter lies about the top pro wrestler to ever come from this country just to make an argument.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Their name is mud here because everyone here knows about the things their owner has done in the past. I would even go so far as to say that a lot of people on here have witnessed some of these things first hand!
    i heard Fergal Devitt was hospitalised in japan on promoters orders for disrespecting the business and refusing to loose a match

That is one of the most ridiculous things i've ever read on boards.ie!! Seriously, where in the blue hell did you hear that one? Everyone knows Devitt is a true professional who has never disrespected the business. For example, when he was running nwa ireland along with Paul Tracey, he never put the nwa ireland belt on himself and he regularly put over guys he had trained. Check the results from a few years ago if you don't believe me.
    CMpunked wrote:
    I have a personal reason that i dislike IwW

Is that a personal reason in the sense that you just don't want to share it? Or is it personal in the sense that the promotion or one/some of its members did something to you personally that you are unhappy about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Is that a personal reason in the sense that you just don't want to share it? Or is it personal in the sense that the promotion or one/some of its members did something to you personally that you are unhappy about?

A little bit of both.

I'm not going to get into it cos it would just be bringing up something from the past and i know the person wont be able to defend themselves.

As a whole i guess i also kinda feel a little let down by IwW, here was a great promotion which had european recognition for their hard work and a number of times a few people who (admittently) werent involved with the business, but in the line of entertainment promotions, gave them some advice which was ignored.

Now they are where they are and if they had done things right at the height of their sucess they would be still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

You may be only giving an example but posting such tripe about Fergal doesn't do yourself, or this forum any favours.

• Advertisement

I am, these are my personal views. I have a personal reason that i dislike IwW, and i could be saying a heck of a lot worse,

I don't care for your personal reasons, if you can't discuss things reasonably then don't engage in the debate, I will not let you use this forum to air some kind of personal grudge.

flahavaj wrote: »
    You may be only giving an example but posting such tripe about Fergal doesn't do yourself, or this forum any favours.
    I didnt make it up as an example , the story i heard was fergal Devitt was beat up in the locker room after a show by a few guys with baseball bats for disrepecting the business this is what i was told and around the time on fergals bebo page he said he was in hospital this is what i heard so its up to you beleive it if you want to but dont shoot the messanger cause you don t like the message.

FFPW_Dean wrote: »
    Just to clear that up, completely false information, Devitt is the top jnr heavyweight gaijin in NJPW, and he didn't get there by being unprofessional.
    Heck he lost the IWGP junior heavyweight tag team titles with no problems. . . twice.
    Please refrain from spreading utter utter lies about the top pro wrestler to ever come from this country just to make an argument.

I am not spreading lies i am spreading rumour. like everyone else on here does i told you a rumour i heard and yous all jump defensively on it which makes me think it must be true . when everyone on here spreads dirt bout cj he does not even reply cause he knows its not true so why bother replying to it .
    im not on boards to agree and make friends im here to stick up for the promotion i beleive is the best around .
    so yous can all agree with each other and hold hands and be great friends on here .
    but i am not here to make friends

I didnt make it up as an example , the story i heard was fergal Devitt was beat up in the locker room after a show by a few guys with baseball bats for disrepecting the business this is what i was told and around the time on fergals bebo page he said he was in hospital this is what i heard so its up to you beleive it if you want to but dont shoot the messanger cause you don t like the message.

Unless you have any hard evidence or sources you can link to confirm this you'd probably be better off keeping unsubstantiated gossip where it belongs, in the gutter.

If he had done what you're alleging I doubt he'd still be getting booked by New Japan, not to mind getting the push of a lifetime into the finals of BOSJ and a feud against a legend like Kanemoto. As for him being injured, he's a wresler for God's sake they get injured all the time, in fact his last long term injury happened during a match, you can even pinpint the moment it happens in-ring. But thats not half as entertaining a story for you and your friends to gossip about as a Yakuza beatdown now is it?:rolleyes:
    I am not spreading lies i am spreading rumour. like everyone else on here does i told you a rumour i heard and yous all jump defensively on it which makes me think it must be true . when everyone on here spreads dirt bout cj he does not even reply cause he knows its not true so why bother replying to it .
    im not on boards to agree and make friends im here to stick up for the promotion i beleive is the best around .
    so yous can all agree with each other and hold hands and be great friends on here .
    I don't even need to argue with you when you're quite capable of digging a nice deep hole for yourself all on your own. Unbelievable.

Rumour when you have absolutely no proof and lies = the same thing. The reason people jump on it defensively is because we all respect what Fergal has achieved and the manner in which he has done so. Anyone who has met the guy (wrestler or fan) would tell you how professionally he conducts himself; it's no coincidence that you never hear a bad word spoken about him by wrestlers or fans! I'm sure people read this forum who know nothing about irish wrestling and will read that utter tripe you've posted and actually believe it... that's the bad thing about this.

I havn't read one word of a lie on this thread about the promotion you believe is the best around or person everyone supposedly "spreads dirt bout".

Rumour when you have absolutely no proof and lies = the same thing. The reason people jump on it defensively is because we all respect what Fergal has achieved and the manner in which he has done so. Anyone who has met the guy (wrestler or fan) would tell you how professionally he conducts himself; it's no coincidence that you never hear a bad word spoken about him by wrestlers or fans! I'm sure people read this forum who know nothing about irish wrestling and will read that utter tripe you've posted and actually believe it... that's the bad thing about this.

I havn't read one word of a lie on this thread about the promotion you believe is the best around or person everyone supposedly "spreads dirt bout".
    that somes this forum up in one you tell people about a rumour you have heard and you get crucified.
    Im sorry yous all have such strong feelings for Fergal but this is what i heard and for anyone who is reading this page for the first time this is only a RUMOUR i have heard so dont go starting your very own we hate Fergal Devitt websites.
    Been honest i never heard of Fergal untill this rumour and never heard anything about him after it . But please go on to tell me all the dirt you have witnessed 1st hand by C.J Summers make a list for me please .

But please go on to tell me all the dirt you have witnessed 1st hand by C.J Summers make a list for me please .

No thanks, i'm not in the business of spreading information about people. If you want to know more about Mr. Summers, I suggest you call that number he gave you.

The point I was making was that nobody on this thread was spreading farcical stories about the guy that they heard from some mysterious source!

No thanks, i'm not in the business of spreading information about people. If you want to know more about Mr. Summers, I suggest you call that number he gave you.

The point I was making was that nobody on this thread was spreading farcical stories about the guy that they heard from some mysterious source!
    you must not have any source to back the negitave things you heard about cj up cause if you had info to back them you would have no problem telling them to me. I would seem a bit weird if i rang that number and said hey some guy on boards.ie said you did lots off bad things in your wrestling career can you tell me what they are please.

Who is your mysterious source on the cj information someone like littleman or gerry soul ? ? ?

you must not have any source to back the negitave things you heard about cj up cause if you had info to back them you would have no problem telling them to me. I would seem a bit weird if i rang that number and said hey some guy on boards.ie said you did lots off bad things in your wrestling career can you tell me what they are please.

Who is your mysterious source on the cj information someone like littleman or gerry soul ? ? ?

You dont need a source just look at his talent he has know one wants to wokf for them and he wont let his talent work elsewhere so while hes of in the states whats his talent doing,nothing,and dont tell me he brings his talent abroad cuase he only brought insano and his ref with him so i think that shows how much he cares bout his talent and how bad northside is and i wont be saying anymore on northside

• Advertisement

littleman wrote: »
    You dont need a source just look at his talent he has know one wants to wokf for them and he wont let his talent work elsewhere so while hes of in the states whats his talent doing,nothing,and dont tell me he brings his talent abroad cuase he only brought insano and his ref with him so i think that shows how much he cares bout his talent and how bad northside is and i wont be saying anymore on northside
    hello were living in a resession not everyone unlike you have 300 euro to pay for one training session .
    not everyone has a job .
    and i think there would be a law against two seventeen year olds traveling to america to wrestle without parental consent and do you think parents can afford to send there sons to america for the summer.

I would say everyone at Northside has the opertunity to work abroad just the way the finincal situation is now at the min they cant afford it .

The oppertunity i would say is there , just a lot off people cant take advantage off it due to money problems.

Do you personally think Northsides talent are bad wrestlers answer that question ? ?

Can you provide a source for this information/story please, as per the regulations of the charter of this forum?

Noone else on here spreads rumour, they provide sources for their information, as per the regulations of the charter of this forum. If you wish to discuss the merits/demerits of any promotion plesae do so without throwing allegations/rumour around and not sourcing them. Failure to abide by the charter of this forum can result in infractions/ban, I suggest you read the charter before posting again on this topic. Not being here to make friends is one thing, being here to slur others without any proof is another, particularly when it looks like you are trying to muddy a rival promotion/performer.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭FFPW_Dean

I'd be very curious to know where you heard that rumour, and for the record every time Devitt has been in hospital in Japan it has been for reasons related to injuries recieved in matches, training or otherwise related to wrestling.
    It's what happens when you wrestle hard every night for one of the biggest promotions in the world. . . full time ;)
    I'm simply saying that the "rumour" you heard is a complete work of fiction.

you must not have any source to back the negitave things you heard about cj up cause if you had info to back them you would have no problem telling them to me.

I do have a problem telling you things about people involved in Irish wrestling regardless of my opinion on them. I already told you that i'm not in the business of mudslinging or telling stories about people. And to be honest, I would much rather discuss wrestling. Regarding sources, as i've stated before, I was once involved in the wrestling scene here. That's all I'm going to say about it. You need not bother directing a reply to me because I will not be answering it.

I do have a problem telling you things about people involved in Irish wrestling regardless of my opinion on them. I already told you that i'm not in the business of mudslinging or telling stories about people. And to be honest, I would much rather discuss wrestling. Regarding sources, as i've stated before, I was once involved in the wrestling scene here. That's all I'm going to say about it. You need not bother directing a reply to me because I will not be answering it.
    yeah cause you have no real evidence to back up what you say and if you are not going to answer me then when i say things to other people dont quote me and say something about what i say if when we get into a debate about it your not going to answer my questions ok.
    thank you very much

FFPW_Dean wrote: »
    I'd be very curious to know where you heard that rumour, and for the record every time Devitt has been in hospital in Japan it has been for reasons related to injuries recieved in matches, training or otherwise related to wrestling.
    It's what happens when you wrestle hard every night for one of the biggest promotions in the world. . . full time ;)
    I'm simply saying that the "rumour" you heard is a complete work of fiction.

alri thank you for clearing that up for me . i never said that i beleived it i just told you a rumour i heard compared it to the rumours on here that people made about Cj and i get eaten alive seems people on here are allowed spread there own rumours but if someone says something they dont like they gang up on him .

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    Can you provide a source for this information/story please, as per the regulations of the charter of this forum?

Noone else on here spreads rumour, they provide sources for their information, as per the regulations of the charter of this forum. If you wish to discuss the merits/demerits of any promotion plesae do so without throwing allegations/rumour around and not sourcing them. Failure to abide by the charter of this forum can result in infractions/ban, I suggest you read the charter before posting again on this topic. Not being here to make friends is one thing, being here to slur others without any proof is another, particularly when it looks like you are trying to muddy a rival promotion/performer.

Ok i withdraw my statement about Fergal due to the fact that it was a story i heard and have no solid evidence to back it up . I apoligise to everyone whos feelings i hurt in the process too. So please accept my apology

alri thank you for clearing that up for me . i never said that i beleived it i just told you a rumour i heard compared it to the rumours on here that people made about Cj and i get eaten alive seems people on here are allowed spread there own rumours but if someone says something they dont like they gang up on him .

If you have problem with a post, report it. Unsubstantiated rumour is not welcome on this forum, that is why the charter states that sources are to be provided for such things.

Ok i withdraw my statement about Fergal due to the fact that it was a story i heard and have no solid evidence to back it up . I apoligise to everyone whos feelings i hurt in the process too. So please accept my apology

Thank you, now let's all move on from that particular matter as it has been resolved shall we? :)

orestes wrote: »
    If you have problem with a post, report it. Unsubstantiated rumour is not welcome on this forum, that is why the charter states that sources are to be provided for such things.
    i don t have a problem with been ganged up on once or with any post im thick skined and am well able to pick up for myself.
    I do not have a rival promoter or promotion as i go to most promotions myself all i say is in my opinion northside is the best promotion out there and a lot off people dont like to hear that . I dont work for any promotion i am just someone who follows irish wrestling

i don t have a problem with been ganged up on once or with any post im thick skined and am well able to pick up for myself.
    I do not have a rival promoter or promotion as i go to most promotions myself all i say is in my opinion northside is the best promotion out there and a lot off people dont like to hear that . I dont work for any promotion i am just someone who follows irish wrestling

Just wondering how many northside shows have you been to???

• Advertisement

Just wondering how many northside shows have you been to???
    your vey good at asking questions but not very good at answering them .
    so before i answer you would you kindly answer my question to you ill repeat it now for you.

Do you think that the Northside Talent are bad wrestlers ?

Don t bother asking me if your not going to answer me . . .

your vey good at asking questions but not very good at answering them .
    so before i answer you would you kindly answer my question to you ill repeat it now for you.

Do you think that the Northside Talent are bad wrestlers ?

Don t bother asking me if your not going to answer me . . .

Every 1 of those guys ive worked with and there good wrestles i just think its just he way everything went with summers wantin his own talent so its him ive the problem with,which im not going to get into.

Now you can answer me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

Guys this forum has become nothing short of infantile is it not about time that people grew up. Its becoming boring and dragging what is normally a good discussion forum into the gutter. I'm not trying to do a mod job here or tell mods what to do but if you look back at the last three pages of this thread and you re read it you guys need to look at yourself and start acting like adults. If you guys have personal stuff to sort out either PM each other so the rest of us don't have to tolerate it or get in a ring and sort it like men. Just my thoughts

RAMPAGE1 wrote: »
    Guys this forum has become nothing short of infantile is it not about time that people grew up. Its becoming boring and dragging what is normally a good discussion forum into the gutter. I'm not trying to do a mod job here or tell mods what to do but if you look back at the last three pages of this thread and you re read it you guys need to look at yourself and start acting like adults. If you guys have personal stuff to sort out either PM each other so the rest of us don't have to tolerate it or get in a ring and sort it like men. Just my thoughts

are you for real get in a ring and sort our problems like men ?
    thats the biggest childish statement i have ever heard.
    you tell us we need to start acting like adults then you tell us to get in a ring and sort things out . I was always thought to talk my problems out not fight them out. why dont you follow your own advice and start acting like an adult before you start telling other people too .

Every 1 of those guys ive worked with and there good wrestles i just think its just he way everything went with summers wantin his own talent so its him ive the problem with,which im not going to get into.

Now you can answer me

it would be nice if you could say please

i have been to one in tala , one in cabra and one in whitehall
    i don t mind traveling when the wrestling is that good to watch.

i have also been to a couple off cpw shows prior to the whole northside split and can honestly say cj has done a bang up job as trainer cause the lads have improved by over a hundred percent in wrestling skill and performance sine cj too over.

i think the main reason you dont like cj is cause ya paid him 260 for one training session and left did you even ask for a refund when you left ?
    i would be pretty pissed at someone if i payed that and only got one training session for my moneys worth:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

This thread is starting to give me a headache...

Only now?

Take two chair shots and call me in the morning.

Surely theres a secret banning-clause when a poster's spelling and grammar are as bad as that of the offending poster ?

Surely theres a secret banning-clause when a poster's spelling and grammar are as bad as that of the offending poster ?

hey this is boards .ie not honours english.com .
    If you have a problem with someones grammer be out straight and tell them instead off little sneaky comments grow a back bone.

• Advertisement

if its giving you a headache then stop logging onto it .
    I you are just going to log on and be negative why not stop logging on and find out that there is life beyond the computer.

If you have a problem with someones grammer be out straight and tell them instead off little sneaky comments grow a back bone.

Ok. In that case I'll be quite blunt; it is spelt 'grammar', not 'grammer'.
    I you are just going to log on and be negative why not stop logging on and find out that there is life beyond the computer.

Are you aware of the irony of telling me to get a life beyond my computer via the medium of a computer?

Anyone have any info on PWU? Went onto their site there but it hasn't been updated since May as far as I can see.

On an unrelated note, I think its great that IWW are now letting its talent work with other Irish promotions (not sure if I've commented on this already). Perhaps we may see one or two of them on AWR's Summer Bash tour? Wonder if Mandrake regrets making those harsh comments in that interview earlier in the year!

I doubt it'll really affect him. Mandrake looks the part, so if he's available I'm sure he'll have his share of shows to work.

Indeed. He wouldn't look out of place on AWR cards, I feel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭GerrySoul

-IRISH STUNNER-

Regarding the gerrysoul/northside situation. I've put this to bed long ago. My personal war with northside is over so please i'd like to keep it that way. I regret the comments i made(even though i never lied once) as they were very unprofessional and i shouldn't have said them. So don't use my name in regards to northside or cj summers. In my 5 years of being in irish wrestling i've had bridges burned against me and burned some myself. But in wrestling, and also in life, bridges can be rebuilt. An e-mail from an irish promotor i started with wishing me luck is proof of that. I am young in wrestling terms and even though i've learned a hell of a lot there is always more to learn. i know your a great supporter of northside(and thats a good thing) and you want to defend them, as would i, but please don't use my name with regards to defending them ok???
    as i've said before the northside roster is in good hands in terms of training and i've always like those guys and there great talents and i wish them the very best of luck with whatever they do. hope that clears some things up for you. ya see i'm not such a bad guy :P

-LITTLEMAN-

LET IT GO

ok ppl can we PLEASE get back to what this forum is actually about

talking about IRISH WRESTLING

PHEWW :D

Imagine how I feel. I'll give you a clue, it's nowhere near the realms of happy.

And if you have a problem with a post report it.

If you insult another user of this forum, directly or indirectly, again I will ban you. This is your only warning.
    GerrySoul wrote: »
    ok ppl can we PLEASE get back to what this forum is actually about

talking about IRISH WRESTLING

PHEWW :D

Did I miss a memo where you were made mod of this forum or something? Leave the modding to the mods please.

I'm locking this thread for a few days as it is simply a complete and utter mess at this point. I'll reopen it in a few days, after everyone has had a chance to cool down and chill out.

If the thread ends up in this kind of state again I WILL lock it for good, I guarantee you.

Any more personal shots at wrestlers/promoters whatever will be dealt with severely. Air your dirty laundry else-where, it is not welcome here.

I have consulted the admins and Community Managers for advice regarding this thread and the ongoing situation. More information when I have it, but for the time being the thread will remain locked.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

We have launched our new website today to advertise our professional wrestling training school.

Anyone interested in training or if they know anyone interested please forward on this address:

www.fightfactoryprowrestling.com

If anyone has any feedback about the school or the site, please let us know.

Cheers,
    FFPW.

This kinda info would usually be posted in the Irish promotions sticky but whilst that thread is currently locked and discussion about it is ongoing in as much as to wether it will or will not be re-opened I will post this here. FFPW are having another camp and its on the 15th & 16th of this month whilst their shows are on the 16th & the 23rd in their gym.

however i would like to point out that this is not to become a place to replace the Irtish promotion sticky, please keep the conversation to the new website launched to promote the wrestling school as nobody wants another thread to have to be closed simply because a decision is yet to be made about the Irish promotions sticky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FFPW Office

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement