Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utv Bundles

Options
  • 23-04-2007 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I just noticed this: http://www.utvclicksilver.com/index.asp today.
    I can't find anything about where to sign up though.

My present package-calls and BB is now E5 cheaper if this
    is anything to go by.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

This is misleading, the prices haven't changed, the bundles are the average price including the discount for new customers for the first few months. Misleading advertising.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ardmacha wrote:
    This is misleading, the prices haven't changed, the bundles are the average price including the discount for new customers for the first few months. Misleading advertising.

perhaps rather then just saying this on a forum you should report it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Well it does say that it is the average price, even if you might overlook this at first glance so it probably not illegal, to whom would I report it?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'm on Clicksilver 2 MB with the unlimited add on, so that is
    • Line Rental 24.18
    • Subscription Charge 20.99
    • Add on 5.99
    That costs me 51.16 per month. Must call them tomorrow and ask them where my savings are. The equivalent "bundle" from utv seems to be €40.41.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

MarkR wrote:
    I'm on Clicksilver 2 MB with the unlimited add on, so that is
    • Line Rental 24.18
    • Subscription Charge 20.99
    • Add on 5.99
    That costs me 51.16 per month. Must call them tomorrow and ask them where my savings are. The equivalent "bundle" from utv seems to be €40.41.

THey are including the discounts available in Year 1.
    Avg. Monthly Cost in
    Year 1 (savings included)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Yeah, got that from the small print. Somebody has to be the annoying guy to call up about it. My year won't average out like that as I'm with utv for more then a year.

Advertisement