Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths and Applied Maths Mock Papers

Options
  • 23-04-2007 8:17pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got a copy of their mock papers?

I'd just like to have some questions that I haven't seen before. Perferably Higher Level in both, although Ordinary in Maths would be somewhat useful to me as well.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Which company paper did you have? And any particular questions that ya may want? As in, Question 1 Paper2 etc. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

believe it or not, i'm getting my am mock tomorow. i might be able to help then:D

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭fuinneamh

http://www.discoveringmaths.com/mocks on oliver murphys site, only one mock but theres a marking scheme which is always helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

sd123 wrote:
    believe it or not, i'm getting my am mock tomorow.

That's absolutely mental! How come so late?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

fuinneamh wrote:
    http://www.discoveringmaths.com/mocks on oliver murphys site, only one mock but theres a marking scheme which is always helpful

I've done that one and it's awful. The 'marking scheme' (it's actually just solutions) includes the answers to a question that isn't even on the paper - the 10B one - and if I remember correctly the solution to Q3 is wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

Selphie wrote:
    That's absolutely mental! How come so late?

Cos i only started the subject in November. got the result back today... not tooo shabby

Advertisement