Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over Modding - During a Virginia Tech Massacre Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

It's a fright to be thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

scojones wrote:
    It's a fright to be thick.

not even a funny picture? For shame.

0funny10.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

TheyBeStealinMyBucketSeal.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i saw the picture of elephant turds, and figured that pretty much summed up your post. i didnt read the rest. im sure the rubbish content is up there.

so to sum up whats happened here.

your complaint was finally that boards.ie is being ruled by over zealous mods who have a hidden agenda to make all posts reflect their own opinions, and you want them to stop.

i have said it isnt going to happen.

you said some other stuff which pretty much everyone else ignored.

right, i reckon thats another feedback thread laid to rest. im glad i could help you out.

kudos to me +1

i saw the picture of elephant turds, and figured that pretty much summed up your post. i didnt read the rest. im sure the rubbish content is up there.

so to sum up whats happened here.

your complaint was finally that boards.ie is being ruled by over zealous mods who have a hidden agenda to make all posts reflect their own opinions, and you want them to stop.

i have said it isnt going to happen.

you said some other stuff which pretty much everyone else ignored.

right, i reckon thats another feedback thread laid to rest. im glad i could help you out.

kudos to me +1

WhiteWashMan End of thread report card

usual inaccuracies, thread and your rhetoric went the standard feedback forum way.

A vaillant attempt, but just a D -

Tips to improve your future posts: Less inane chat, more funny animal pics.

thb_Animal_55263.gif
    kudos to me +1

Make it +1,000,000,000,000, you a wonderful human being! :D

armyranger.jpg

04-07-2006.jpg

• Advertisement

i thought you had opted out of this thread?

by the way, i know youre not to happy that i am not going to change the behaviour of the mod in question, so can we now assume your queries have been answered, since all you seem to have left are second rate attempts to belittle me (just going to show that you really dont know anything about this website)

i thought you had opted out of this thread?
    The-Rigger wrote:
    So for the time being, I will leave this thread.

I left a buy back clause.

by the way, i know youre not to happy that i am not going to change the behaviour of the mod in question, so can we now assume your queries have been answered
    I am happy, I genuinely do not care whatsoever anymore.
    (just going to show that you really dont know anything about this website)
    I had the wrong impression of the purpose of the forum, I now understand. I am enjoying the funny animal pictures element it provides.

all you seem to have left are second rate attempts to belittle me

Now you are taking the moral highground?! You're a veritable good cop/bad cop, a jekyll and hyde!!

Don't take it any way personally. Consider gaining a thicker skin.

and Post more funny animal pics!

schmuck402.jpg

ah, the old, 'i dont give a crap anyway' comeback, followed up with the old 'post some pictures to divert my acute embarassment at being shown up on the interweb' scenario.

good stuff. post a few more pictures before the thread is locked.

ah, the old, 'i dont give a crap anyway' comeback, followed up with the old 'post some pictures to divert my acute embarassment at being shown up on the interweb' scenario.

good stuff. post a few more pictures before the thread is locked.

You really sound like your struggling, move on, It was not my intention to break your spirit if this is what has occured.

It isn't a 'comeback', I just don't care anymore :) If someone was actually embarrased, my best guess is that they would just leave. I suggest for your own benefit, that you move on also, letting go is difficult though.

Post some funny animal pictures with me, I bet you have loads, I'm running out.

How bout your next post is just a funny animal picture, nothing else, no text, and we could leave it at that?

:)

Understand-Cat_(Melon).jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

BabyJesusCry.jpg

Stop, just stop - seriously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The-Rigger wrote:

04-07-2006.jpg
    That's hilarious! Never seen that one before.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement