Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International and local short film screening

Options
  • 23-04-2007 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,
    Egomotion (egomotion.net) are teaming up with Future Shorts Ireland (
    http://futureshorts.com/index.php?site=10 )to bring the best of international and local shorts to Cork at Monthly Screenings.

The first event is taking place in the Roundy House (upstairs) on Wednesday the 2nd of May.

Hopefully this will be a big success and we can continue to run the event each month. So spread the word!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

Sounds promising .............. a welcome addition to the alternative Cork scene.
    And I have to say a very reasonable entry fee too (5euro). This hardly includes the "mystery band" does it?
    This venture deserves support and I wish it well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 missfrilly

fantastic idea.will you be flyering around the city or putting posters up. i think a lot of peole would be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Why is everything on a Wednesday night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Wallacebiy

The Mystery Band Is

' Charlie Don't Surf'

And the DJ after is Fergal

We'll be putting up Posters and Flyers this weekend

And sorry about the Wed, But it was either that or tues for the Roundy.

I might even bring free Popocorn, or my 4 year old might bake cookies, ( she's good though )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

why is everything good on during study time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭shnaek

Thanks to all who came on the night. The turnout was amazing. It will be on again the first Wednesday of next month. I'll post here when I know more.

Advertisement