Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would it be possible?

Options
  • 23-04-2007 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

To do honours french for the lc, I was in the honors class until november but was put in pass due to the politics which seem to have taken over the hierarchy(teachers). Im thinking of studying at home for it?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

I'm not sure I understand your reason for dropping. The teacher put you in pass?

If that's so, then big time, do honours. If you've got a half decent grasp of the language, there's absolutely no reason for you not to do higher. It's pretty **** from the teachers to be putting you in pass in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Cos88

I'd do honours if I were you. A pass in Higher Level is a lot easier to get than an A1 in Ordinary Level.

That is, unless you suck at French.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I got 66 per cent in the mocks in pass. i know a good bit a mov avi
    Cos88 wrote:
    I'd do honours if I were you. A pass in Higher Level is a lot easier to get than an A1 in Ordinary Level.

That is, unless you suck at French.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭SuperHans

i know a good bit a mov avi

Stick to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

^^ Dont forget the 's' at the end of avis!

That sucks that the teachers did that to you, but you'd have to learn all about politics, global warming, lots of abstract topics basically, but its up to you whether to change. Would require an awful lot of work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

a mon avis je crois que estebancambias est crap at french.

Advertisement