Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Something I Noticed about the ECW ONS poster *May Contain Spoilers*

• 24-04-2007 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

I noticed that its a split face poster one side Lashley and the other side is Marcus Cor Von.

Original Poster
    my.php?image=ecwonsjp5.jpg

Lashley Face
    my.php?image=lashleyjp9.jpg

Cor Von Face
    my.php?image=mcvxc9.jpg

Are we expecting a Lashley/Cor Von feud leading up to One Night Stand?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

are you mental? thats bobby lashleys face and his only its just the lighting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

actually I think kentobomb is right - compare the eyes in the original poster, to the each respective eye in the sub posters

Lashley's face is the right hand side and Car Von is the other (this is all based on the eyes)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Brilliant spot, I would never have noticed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

I think its just lashley. Its the lighting and the fact that peoples faces generally ar'nt symetrical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

kentonbomb is 100% right. Sure just look a different eyes and different sizes on the nose on the original poster.

Fantastic spot kentonbomb!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha! When I first saw the poster I noticed that it looked a little strange. I was going to post something at the time about how people say that Lashley has no facial expressions, and I was going to point out that he combined two into one there

I'm not so sure that it is Marcus Cor Von though. Just looks like Lashley to me. And why would WWE make a poster where it's so hard to spot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Looks like it is just Lashley to me too.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Once it has been pointed out it is definitely a merge of two faces. jawline, eye, nose, everything is left half for cor von, right half for lashley. It is definitely not just Lashley, and if you think it is then open all three pics at the same time and compare the respective bits.

Great spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I don't think that the mirrored pic of the left side of the original pic looks anything like Marcus Cor Von though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Fozzy wrote:
    I don't think that the mirrored pic of the left side of the original pic looks anything like Marcus Cor Von though!

I agree. There is no way that is Marcus Cor Von. Image search and compare them.The promo pic seems to suggest an slightly evil or angry Lashley so it looks like they tried to darken one side of his face.I'd say they severely messed it up on photoshop, the mirrored image doesn't exactly fit in with the pics that come up on google

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭kentonbomb

well guys i am sorry if it was photoshopped i just wanted to show you, i think it does look like cor von around the eyes though, but when it shows the single pic of corvon it doesn't maybe i'm wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I do think it is just Lashley, but I can't be 100% sure. I opened them in 3 tabs and still can't say for definite it is Cor Von. Anyway, I don't think The New Breed/Originals storyline will be finished in time to build Cor Von as a contender (unless they do a battle royale type setup.

Advertisement