Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stray Cats

Options
  • 24-04-2007 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

There is a load of stray cats in my area and I wish to keep them out of my garden. What is the best way of doing this? They s**t on the lawn which well p*ss*s me off!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

there's a thing you can get called tiger piss or something...you can put it down at the egde of your garden and the cat's won't come in cos they think there's a bigger animal around....I think you can get it in hardware stores, has anyone else heard of this tiger piss stuff? apparently it works quite well!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

The alternative is stray rats.

What's the problem wrong with having a little free cat fertilizer on your lawn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 emma27

Be nice to them and they wont S**t on your lawn....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Get a dog! :D

There's some real nasty stray cats in my area, they used to take over our back garden (seems it was where they called home) They'd come in the backdoor and it'd be terrifying tryin to shoo them out what with the hissing and general refusing to budge! They were completely fearless but once I got my dog they all seemed to back off (after a few stand offs that is) and they've now moved into someone elses garden!

Although that'd be a real stupid reason to get a dog, still, just thought I'd mention it! :p

edit: would also just make the sh*t situation worse! Forget I said anything ...!

Advertisement