Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help!!! Mitsubishi Pajero Key

Options
  • 24-04-2007 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I have a Mitsubishi Pajero 1995 and have lost the only key. It is a Jap Import. As the jeep can't be brought to a garage, is there any mobile mechanics in the North KIldare or South Meath area, I can use.

My other option is to get the jeep towed to a garage that can help me out. But not to far away as the price for towing will be huge.

Any ideas, please help.

Thanks!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I presume a locksmith would be better than a mechanic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cilldarapunk

I think the key has a chip, so I would need someone that can take the barrel out and replace with a new one and get me a Mitsubishi key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

A 95 Pajero wouldnt have a chip in the key. If you take the logbook to a Mitsubishi dealer or a good locksmith they will be able to cut you a key.

Advertisement