Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classics Thundercracker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

It just rots my balls, there is little or no chance of me gettin either him or Dirge tbh. I think there is gonna be a Thrust one too right? oh Im sick now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

V!alli wrote:
    It just rots my balls, there is little or no chance of me gettin either him or Dirge tbh. I think there is gonna be a Thrust one too right? oh Im sick now :(

It pisses me off. I'm tired of the assholes on TFW2005 defending this. Hasbro knew that people wanted Thundercracker this much. Or needed rather - we have an incomplete seeker set!

Last year's Botcon was a great example of what Botcon exclusives should be - more obscure, fanwanky stuff that people really, really want but don't really, really, need. The asshats at TFW2005 don't get that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Like I said on the movie board, cheaper just to buy starscream and repsaont him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I need to comment on yer sig xantor, could ya ever be more right. Top notch, top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Love the figures but would never fork over all that cash :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement