Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Astra 1.7 TD. Carzone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Aye, that's been up their for a couple of months now. You'd think that the dealer would have realised their mistake and changed the ad by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

he put a micra body kit on it..........

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Could be that they are trying to save money by using an older ad from another car, and just changing the details for new cars.

I don't think you can change the make when you're updating a carzone advert, but you can change the other fields.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

its in very good shape (for a 96 micra)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

eoin_s wrote:
    Could be that they are trying to save money by using an older ad from another car, and just changing the details for new cars.

I don't think you can change the make when you're updating a carzone advert, but you can change the other fields.

yeah i can imagine he would save a fortune ( :rolleyes: at the seller if your right)

• Advertisement
Advertisement