Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dwayne Wade or LeBron James

Options
  • 24-04-2007 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Who's better??

Who is Better? 1 vote

Dwayne Wade
    0% 0 votes
    BeBron James
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

If I was picking one of them to win a championship this season or next season then I'd pick Wade.
    If I was picking for the future then it'd be LeBron, he's still only 21/22 and already a superstar. Most of the Greats reached their peaks at 27+ so he's only going to get better barring injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

lafortezza wrote:
    If I was picking one of them to win a championship this season or next season then I'd pick Wade.
    If I was picking for the future then it'd be LeBron, he's still only 21/22 and already a superstar. Most of the Greats reached their peaks at 27+ so he's only going to get better barring injury.
    has to be lebron..simply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Right now Lebron is better. Wade isnt the same player since he got injured

Go Bulls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

lebron for president.... all the way.... no contest

wade is a great player.. but he just a bit to ghey.... he reminds me too much of kobe... but with a little less attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Lebron is the main guy in the NBA atm. If he can get a better support cast he'll have a ring on his finger within a few years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Jurassic_chili

i believe that lebron has always been better than wade even though they haven't been around long, just because wade has a championship under his belt dosen't mean that lebron will have many more in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Looks like Wade is out for the whole summer and possibly early next season with surgery on his shoulder. Could be a type of career affecting injury.
    On top of this with Mourning/Shaq/Payton all being about 60 years old, Wade will have to carry more of the work for Miami. Not good when he already runs himself into the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Jesus christ what a game LeBron had last night. 48 points, game winner, Cavs last 25 points...........CRAZY!!!

I checked the NBA top plays from the game and it was just all him!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Right now i would take Le Bron and even before the Detroit game

In the past I would take D. Wade

Advertisement