Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geographical Investigation Report

Options
  • 24-04-2007 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Can someone please explain to me how to approach the Geographical Investigation Report for Higher Level History :confused: What kind of material do I need to include etc? Any help would be welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭glenroe2006

Geographical Investigation Report for Higher Level History? I assume you mean for Higher Level Geography. ;) It really depends on what topic you're doing it on, where you did it etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Ehh..what you (or group/class) did, how you did it, what instruments used..you need aims, hypothesis, things that went wrong- should have been done such and such a way instead..conclusions and evaluation..was hypothesis proved or not and if not, why. All under the relevant headings of course, you can probably get it off www.examinations.ie Graphs also, I had 10, and skecthes/tables, if relevant. Word count is 1000. (PFFFT. It's much harder to cut down that the history, thanks to the headings and stuff you need to include. Mine is 1153, and sealed now)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Follow the guidelines and headings, sticking in an extra SRP for each section (as advised by our geography teacher). Most of the useful stuff has been said above but you just have to fit your investigation into that. I hope you have done your investigation already!!

"Do exactly what it says on the tin"

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mr-McBain

Yeah sorry, my bad I did mean Geography. Thanks for that :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Not to frighten you Mr McBaine but this has to be like handed up this Friday ;)

I just have to finish colouring in my diagrams!

I also could do with adding a graph at the end ... any ideas?

Im doing the coastal processes of deposition and transportation..

• Advertisement
Advertisement