Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rice cakes

• 24-04-2007 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

As part of my new diet, I fell in love with the BBQ flavoured Snack a Jacks. Good for you and tasty, what are the chances! Anyway, for some reason, I can no longer find them in any supermarker in the greater Cork area. Anyone know why they're off the shelves?

Failing them ever coming back, any rice cake afficionados out there find a tasty alternative. I've tried most of the ones in my local health shop and found them all a little lacking. I got some Fiornetini ones last night and the yoghurt ones are not too bad, but I think I'm more interested in savoury varities. Any tips?

By the way, I prefer my rice cakes straight from the packet, I eat them as a snack while in work and don't want to be fannying around with cheese or whatnot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I sometimes have the chocolate Snack a Jacks ones but lately just plain old lightly salted. I don't know whats about them, just so crunchy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭de_shadow

Why not shake some paprika or spice mix on the plain ones? you should be able to find something that you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

That sounds tasty, will give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Bunalun chocolate rice cakes are the best. They do orange yogurt covered ones too. You should try the sour cream n chive snack a jacks. They is mmm mmm gooood... :) Nyom

Here's the whole collection. The snack-a-jack portfolio

http://walkers.corpex.com/cr15p5/trade06/quaker/snacks_portfolio.asp

Advertisement