Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding in November.

Options
  • 24-04-2007 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Looking to go boarding for a week in early November. Anyone got any good Suggestions?? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

That early in the year it's either america/canada or very high up in europe. The season only starts officially in most resorts in europe around the 8th Dec and for 4 out of the last 5 years there was no snow by then in the resorts.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

If the weather this year is anything like the last then you'll be struggleing to find any snow that early in the season I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭De_man

one place whistler, B.C

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ciggs

Cheers thanks for the replys - think I will have to wait a lil longer before I go boarding again. America is a bit expensive. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

There are the Glaciers in Austria that you could check out. Still the whole resorts aren't normally open, only the higher areas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement