Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song for grad Mass

Options
  • 24-04-2007 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

hey wondering does anybody have suggestions on the last song for our grad mass !! we need to pick ours and none of us know a good one !! Was thinkin , maybe Whatever by Osais

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Graduations songs are too cheesy, i bet you get vitamin c song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭mickith

green day - time of our lives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

mickith wrote:
    green day - time of our lives

no they done that last year !! also cant use ''we are so young now'' and ''happy days ''

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mez0n

For our grad mas a few of the lads played Drive by Incubus .

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

We played Jack Johnson`s better together

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭SuperHans

Obviously "Hosanna in Excelsis".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭glenroe2006

Some people in my year want "End of the Road" by Boyz 2 Men. Really want to put a stop to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Think we're getting the Vitamin C song..ugh, it won the survey vote. Last year it was Lean on Me, sung by my friend, and year before one of their songs was Nothing Else Matters, which would be a pretty cool grad song alright..

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

This year we are doing "See your true colours" dont actually know the real name but you know the one

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Ours is "Oh happy day" (u know the one from sister act). I think its a good choice, but there are a lot of disagreements in our year about it...although it will probably be that one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Andeh

"The kids arent alright" should suit the knacker infested school I put up with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Assez Bien

R yr want destination unknown.....yes d dance tune.....apparently because we are uncertain of our destiny's......ridiculous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Andeh

Assez Bien wrote:
    R yr want destination unknown.....yes d dance tune.....apparently because we are uncertain of our destiny's......ridiculous!!

Wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 voodoo doll

that vitamin c song should be banned for grad masses its so annoying but i bet i will get it for my grad mass this year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I just cant believe i'm gonna have to put up with a mass at the grads. As for song, I wouldnt really care, as long as its not something predictable ie. that Vitamin C song. Maybe the chorus of Butterflies & Hurricanes by Muse would be suitable. "Best, you've got to be the best, you've got to change the world, and uuuuse, this chance, to be heard...etc."

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

I think we are picking don't stop me now by queen or fantasy by the blizzards . But it could be anything. Maybe even Save Tonight by eagle eye cherry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭peachesxcream

Youth Group - Forver Young

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

2 years ago my year used Fuck It (I don't want you back) by Eamon (at least that's waht the title was on Wiki).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Some people in my year want "End of the Road" by Boyz 2 Men.

Isn't that about the break-up of a relationship?? The only relevant bit, that I can see, would be the title!! Crazy.
    I think our year want either Green Day - Time Of Your Life or Youth Group - Forever Young. I can't remember which won the vote. I personally don't mind...the Vitamin C one is waaay overdone, though Lean On Me or That's What Friends Are For would be suitably cheesy/sentimental.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,470 ✭✭✭✭cson

Highway to Hell by AC/DC I think. Best reflects where our hedonistic bunch are headed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Blink 182's Going away to college

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

cson wrote:
    Highway to Hell by AC/DC I think. Best reflects where our hedonistic bunch are headed.
    Hehehe.That would be a great one.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

we did i got soul by the killers(thats not the real title, i just forget the other!)

worked well, got people signin along neway!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Blink 182's Going away to college

Haha, brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Mackleton wrote:
    This year we are doing "See your true colours" dont actually know the real name but you know the one

True Colours - Cyndy Lauper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Assez Bien

Andeh wrote:
    Wha?
    Andeh u no d song i'm on about d video is al dese women in marchin band outfits 'playin' the trumpet.....well they want it as r final song!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Heyday Mic Christopher. Absolutely cracking if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Time of our Lives/Forever Young, or any other soppy sentimental búllshít they can think off. The fact that we have to sit through an hour of mass and then be carted off down to a two-bit restaurant for soup and sandwiches is forcing me to consider bringing either a) a bottle of whiskey, or b) a knife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

WTF is the Vitamin C song? I'd like Queen's "Spread your little wings"

Edit: Oh for fúck sake, what a bad song! Is that meant to be a píss take of "All the young dudes"? I'm disgusted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

You'd better not perform anything too risqué though. The priest will be giving you dirty looks. :eek:

Advertisement