Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 update

Options
  • 24-04-2007 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭

I got an update for pes6 on the 360 last night, or maybe 2 nights ago. I play the game most days so it's a new update.

Anybody else get this, or know what it does?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I got this the other day (havent played pro in a while) and all I noticed is now the game doesnt slow up when notifications are switched on (it did before)

And some of the music is different at half time (!)

Anyone else know anything else it did?

Why o why not add a replay option Konami!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

havent seen much of a difference really. Maybe a few less dropped games, but thats it

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jabroni Pkp

this update was released by konami, and was supposed to sort out the problems where games were going out of sync. This problem had caused many problems where both gamers blamed each other on the game being quit, leading to many xbl feuds between players.

I know this as i run a league with many players and when it was happening we knew that the problems where not with the players but with the game....

anyway, the release of the update has made the pro evo online experience worse. Many more games are going out of sync and are dropping at both ends. Many gamers are also turning away from pro evo online as this happens too often....

we await a further release from konami, but doubt it will ever come!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

****ing hell! I noticed this problem recently!!! It's so annoying! I never had dropped games before but with this update, I get errors telling me my XBL connection has been severed. It's a joke!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea i have gotten that myself a few times too which sucks

• Advertisement
Advertisement