Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable Chaos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Steibhin

No sign of final timetables as yet. Guess we have waited this long.. we can wait a while longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

SumGuy wrote:
    Two of my economics exams are STILL scheduled for two different times and they still haven't got the music exams.

Fcuking cnuts

has it actually been updated yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

p_larkin99 wrote:
    has it actually been updated yet?

Well no, it obviously hasn't... but the exams page says it has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭recyclebin

4th mech eng timetable hasnt changed either.but the important notice above the link has!

Well no, it obviously hasn't... but the exams page says it has been.

Ah no, they still say they are provisional timetables.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭burnedfaceman

Apols, they do now say: Please click here to access the revised & confirmed summer timetable.

No change regarding the duplication of Economics exams. Good work by all involved.

Steibhin wrote:
    Ah no, they still say they are provisional timetables.

No they don't, it's says click here to access the revised and final timetable and then it just brings you to the provisional timetable.

Just updating adobe so i can view that pdf now

This is balls. Maybe they have the new timetable but put in the link to the old one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 mogsy

has anyone noticed any change in their exam times ot is this still the provisional one. one of my exams is not on the provisional nor this timetable. does anyone know when almar barrys 3rd geography exam is meant to be on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Nah, it's new cos they corrected the Macroeconomics from 3hrs to 2hrs

SumGuy wrote:
    Nah, it's new cos they corrected the Macroeconomics from 3hrs to 2hrs
    This one?

ECON1501 Macroeconomics 21/05/2007 Mon 18:30 21:30 03:00 Blackrock Exam Centre Blackrock Exam Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

The only change I've noticed is that my english exams are now scheduled to take place at two different times whereas before they were only at one, and here I thought things couldn't get any worse. *sigh*. Thank God I don't have to pay to suffer this incompetence...oh wait...:mad:

Okay, now the page has gone blank. Prehaps they are updating it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah its gone blank and this is what it says in my SIS
    </B>
    1. Please note that this timetable is provisional and is subject to change. We will contact you to let you know when it is final.

They will contact us once its changed.So just wait:mad:

Steibhin wrote:
    This one?

ECON1501 Macroeconomics 21/05/2007 Mon 18:30 21:30 03:00 Blackrock Exam Centre Blackrock Exam Centre

Oops, sorry Advanced Macroeconomics

drdre wrote:
    yeah its gone blank and this is what it says in my SIS
    </B>
    1. Please note that this timetable is provisional and is subject to change. We will contact you to let you know when it is final.

They will contact us once its changed.So just wait:mad:
    That was there before the new timetable.
    One the ucd.ie/exams page, in the important notice bit, it says
    1: Please note that this timetable is final.
    2: If you notice a "clash" in your schedule (i.e. if you are timetabled to sit two or more
    exams at the same time please do not worry. We will contact you shortly to confirm
    alternative arrangements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I can't get the page up. Damn. I wanna know when they're on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Its back up now

Right, timetable is up now.

Not the timetable I was hoping for, damn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Hmmm it can't be final cos theres an irish exam missing and one is still the wrong length.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Tsh, still they refuse to schedule my practicals, leaving the school to try + work around electives to do it themselves, super...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

Its still the provisional timetable when I click into it.And there is nothing on my SIS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭burnedfaceman

well another deadline for release dates broken by those ass clowns in the exams office, thank fcuk im out of here at end of month

Do the exams office staff not have appraisals? Where they have to say what they've achieved over the year? Surely if they do they won't be getting their pay rises this year.
    F**King idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Fan-bloody-tastic.

I did have four exams in five days, then a five day break until my last two exams.

Now, I have five exams in six days, and a five day break until my last ONE exam.

Not to mention that I can't watch the election now on the 25th - as I have an exam that day and an exam the next day as well (that I didn't have before).

Inconsiderate bastards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Its still the provisional timetable when I click into it.And there is nothing on my SIS.

Refresh your page then the new one should come up. No timetables on SIS.

I got lucky enough anyway with my newly scheduled exams. For me it's the 14th, 21st x 2, 26th and 28th and that includes 7 day and 5 day gaps before my hardest exams.

Where are you guys seeing this? Its still provisional for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

http://www.ucd.ie/exams/html/timetables/summer_exam_timetable2007.htm

Try that link, if it's still provisional keep on refreshing it as I had the same problem.

• Advertisement

Thanks Jonny mine is actually a tiny bit better than I expected actually though not great.

Advertisement