Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

scratches on alloys

Options
  • 24-04-2007 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

A stupid cnut forced me onto a footpath this morning ending up with a large scratch along the edge of my new alloy. Is there any way I can reduce the damage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Yes, don't hit pavements with your alloys, or fit higher, wider tyres which will protect the wheel.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

What type of car is it and what type of wheel.

The painted silver alloys can be repaired percetly, DIY, but diamond polished ones are a biit more difficult !

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Yes, don't hit pavements with your alloys, or fit higher, wider tyres which will protect the wheel.

'cptr
    If i wanted a tossers answer I would have asked for one.

Advertisement