Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Tattoo Art Festival

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Eire_Tattoo

Not heading to that. Booked my flights for the London Convention today though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Not heading to that. Booked my flights for the London Convention today though.

WHEN?

Its the 5th, 6th and 7th October. Haven't seen the line up of artists yet. But they do have nearly all the top artists in the world there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I doubt I will head to the paris convention, im in Lyon, but if the mood strikes i may make a trip. being broke never helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

October?

Oooh.
    I may have to go.

• Advertisement

October?

Oooh.
    I may have to go.

Its well worth it. The flights are cheap enough and it is a great show. Seeing the artists at work is great. I am trying to decide who to book a few hours with. It is well worth waiting till then if you have a tattoo in mind cause you will more than likely get the best artist in each style at the convention.

Advertisement