Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Habbo

Options
  • 24-04-2007 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Hey guys!!!
    I hope this isnt considered pimping my website cause I dont run it or anything I am just a member.
    The website is http://www.habbo-fm.com/newtalk/index.php
    Baisically what it is is a website for Pro Evo but instead of playing you are the manager and the games are hosted by the admin and the highlights are posted up. You can buy players from other teams and try haggle down other managers to try get the player you want. It is a great laugh and the banter is good. I am the manager of Watford in it and we are 16th (I think). You may even get lucky and get the team you support as the odd manager drops out. Sign up and apply for a team I am Reganio on it so just tell them I sent you. Dont worry it wont count against you (much) :).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Cool, another great time waster for work! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Hey lads we are on a new site so you know its www.peswm.tk it is sexier than ever join now if you want a team as we are doing a draft soon to sort out the teams so you could still get Man.U, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal as its completly random but you need to hurry as places are filling fast. We also now have more leagues SPL will be starting soon and then La Liga and Serie A will follow.
    See you there lads

Advertisement